School Messenger Passport is designed to be easily used by users at all levels from students to system administrators. This application also complies with Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) requirements for privacy and security. Some of the key features of SchoolMessenger Passport include:
- Single Sign-On (SSO) access to web applications, mobile applications, online courses, digital resources, software tools, and other platforms that leverage a growing library of over 300 pre-made SSO Connectors to the most widely used, web-enabled educational services.
- Anytime, anywhere access is provided on any device, including personal devices (encouraging BYOD), for end users to web-based applications and services with the platform-agnostic Passport™.
- Automated service provisioning, using Administrator-defined, role-based policies either on demand or in bulk via the Admin Console.
- Streamlined user authentication, using existing user’s access credentials via built-in LDAP synchronization technology.
- Real-time integration and improved organizational performance for mission critical applications such as SIS, LMS, and LDAP.
- Allow students, staff, and parents to communicate, collaborate, publish, and exchange knowledge, resources, and services.
- Support rapid deployment, next-generation authentication methods.
- Scalable from ten users to millions of users.
SchoolMessenger Passport is available in two versions:
- Standard: At this level, Organizations (such as schools) may activate an unlimited number of standard Resources.
- Premium: Organizations may activate an unlimited number of both standard and premium Resources.
Please visit our web site (opens in a new tab/window) for a complete list of features according to version.